AM02203-crop

Somatic Listening  – The Key to Effective Coaching

4 Half-Day SkyHorseEGE™ Workshops

Somatic listening begins with an open, curious mind and requires the ability to listen beyond what’s being spoken, helping us move away from process-oriented coaching toward a more organic, intuitive approach. Somatic listening gives us a fuller picture and more information, allowing us more choices and possibilities.

The human sciences have shown that only 7% of communication is word content, and this is what the “mind” focuses on. The other 93% of communication is non-verbal and is transmitted through our body language. Through social conditioning and other desensitizing factors, we have lost our ability to tune into the majority of the information that is available to us all the time. Horses live in the 93%, and they can guide us back to the natural, instinctual, somatic listening we were born with.

SkyHorseEGE™ workshop exercises will explore:

  • Developing Curiosity
  • Somatic Awareness
  • The Energy of Communication

This SkyHorseEGE™ workshop is specifically designed for coaches. Therapists and healing arts practitioners will also benefit, as the included exercises will enhance your effectiveness in working with your clients and patients.

Register Now

Register for the dates that work best for you!

There are no workshops scheduled at this time! Please contact Point of Change if you are interested in taking a workshop and we'll be sure to let you know when we announce the next dates.